Friday, October 1, 2010

~ PAIN..MISERABLE..TIRED ~


It’s been 9 years I have SLE and glaucoma disease, many things I have gone through,.. happy, enjoy, sad, stress and critical time….BUT I think maybe there has a silver lining behind all that happen to me when..

Sometimes I feel painful, miserable and tired 
To some sort of things, situation and medicine
Sometimes I feel pain in my heart
When something that hard to be expressed
I want to shout but no sound came out
Sometimes I feel very miserable
With the circumstances that I cannot bear
And when I feel lonely
Sometimes I feel very tired
With medicine, needles and hospital
But all this I have to face it with calm and patient
BECAUSE….
Every problem has their own solution
Every disease has their own medicine….



I hope I can be a strong girl and try to learn to be more positive in this life

No comments:

Post a Comment