Saturday, September 25, 2010

RAYEE…yeeah…RAYEE…urghh..



Raye come again in 2010 and now I am 20 years old..new age, new life, new problem, new hope, new place and all new things will come out in our life every time our age is changing..I’m so longing at my child time..the best raye time ever..HaHaHa..as a child especially when raya..we can get many things with free  like dresses, shoes, accessories. And the best part is we can collect many duit raye when visit relatives, parent’s friends and open house…hihi =)
 
But of course life changing...as we get older..urghh..difficult to accept it..as usual every year raya come again..but this time everything are change..as you all know as we an adult, collection of duit raye also will be lessser compared to our child time, and this raya not all my family member can gather.. this makes me felt very sad..=(
  
That's life and we must continue our life no matter what happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment