Tuesday, September 14, 2010

POEM????

It's been four years I'm not wrote poem since I finished my SPM...

So I think it is best for me try to write a poem again.And this is actually the first times I write a poem in English, before this I only wrote it in Malay. It is very challenging to me but I try my best to write it...chaiyok!!!...

I hope you enjoy reading  =)


SMILE

Million of stars in the sky,

You can just see but cannot touch,

Million of dreams you can have,

But may be only one you can achieve,

Trust yourselves, 

Be yourselves,

Millions of people you can meet,

But only two persons you can get their true love,

Million of wishes you can wish,

But may be only three wishes will be grant,

Never quit,

Never give up,

And everything you will have,

With a smile.


No comments:

Post a Comment